Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lowes Pella Sliding Doors with Blinds built in

Posted by johnnytuinals (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 16, 08 at 21:30

Well I was at Lowes today and ordered the Pella Sliding doors with blinds built into them
I think they were $888 and about another $600 for install.
I think Pella is a great brand.
I could have gone with jeld-wen french doors with built in blinds that i would have too paint and didnot look as good as the pella.
I think for $1500-$1600,I feel I am getting a very good sliding door with the blinds....JohnnyT

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lowes Pella Sliding Doors with Blinds built in

Of you are happy with your Pella purchase with Lowes installing them then I would say you got a good deal. Please do us all a favor and report back after the install is complete and let us know how it went, as there have been both good and bad reported on them and an updated opinion is always nice.

o

Will let yea know how everything went.....
The installer said it will be a basic install today.
Will take 2 or 3 weeks for lowes to get the doors in...
Looks like a simple install..............Jt

o

Just paid $1655 to lowes so they can order my Pella Sliding doors with Blinds built into to them.I have a 10% coupon for lowes.
I think I am getting a great door even if it is at lowes.
I could have got a Jen-weld french door with blinds for $200 cheaper at lowes.
But we will see in the next few weeks till I get the sliding doors in.
I remember anderson had a slinding door with blinds but the wanted over $3000 and that was about 2 years ago...Jt

o

We have checked around and cannot find a sliding door with blinds inside. The measurements are 78 3/8" high by 92 3/4" wide. Please let us know if this would be available and through what company...Thanks and have a great day. Janice

o

Are you looking for wood, vinyl or fiberglass?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here