Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vinyl replacement advice needed

Posted by LISA_WISCONSIN (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 23, 12 at 20:42

My husband and I are looking to replace all the windows in our home, plus we are adding on an addition in Spring which will mean even more windows. We have 18 year old wood windows now and don't want the maintenance of wood so we have decided we are going with vinyl.

Way too many options. We have looked at Lang windows (mfg'd in Chicago), and Provia, and Integrity. Any opinions on these 3 please, or others.

We are in Wisconsin by the way.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vinyl replacement advice needed

I'd look at windows by Sunrise, Okna, Softlite, Gorell and Great Lakes.

o

+1

Depending on where you are in Wisconsin, I would also give HomeSealed a look-see. He posts on here pretty regularly and is a consummate pro in this business. Great products and installations.

o

HomeSealed is right in my area - found his website and will give him a call. Thank you so much !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here