Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need reviews from forum mebers and advice on windows.

Posted by newgardner_nc (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 5, 09 at 18:16

Hi
Forum members please share your experience or advice on the below mentioned windows. We are looking at Windsor windows and Semone windows. Any one heard about these windows. Sales people insist their windows are the best and all else is garbage. I need some advise real soon to make the decision.
Thanks in advance
Judy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need reviews from forum mebers and advice on windows.

I'm unfamiliar with both of those windows. What makes them the best?

o
RE: Need reviews from forum mebers and advice on windows.

Hi,
We have Windsor windows currently and after 15years I am looking to replace them. We live in Wisc. and the cold winters have been tough on them, wood rot, broken seals on thermopanes, 90% of handles are broken. I think a window should last longer than 15 years, but maybe in your climate they will last longer. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here