Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Retractable screen doors

Posted by workerbee-peonies (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 20, 09 at 12:51

I know this is under the windows forum but I didn't see a doors forum.

Does anyone have a retractable screen door and can you tell me if you like it and how sturdy it is.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Retractable screen doors

Tried several and the Phantom is the only one worth while.

o

Phantom is a good brand. I work for a company that sells retractable screens- Clearview- and they are the only ones on the market that don't slam. Something to consider

Here is a link that might be useful: ClearView Retractable Screens dont' slam

o

Phantom is the only screen on the market that if someone was to not see it (which in our case ALL the time at my mother-in-laws house) and walk into it that it will automatically retract and not break. It has no frame at the top and bottom only at the sides. It does slam if released without holding on. Worth the money for not having a blown out screen.

o

Phantom Screens actually does have roll control - they just launched it. It is easy to install it on existing Phantom door screens and the new screens will already have that feature as well.

Here is a link that might be useful: Phantom Screens website

o

We have a Bella Retractable Screen Door and are very pleased with its performance. http://www.screen-time.com. Here's a youTube video.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lpgastanks#p/a/u/0/Tdr6DpK_LN0

Here is a link that might be useful: Retractable Screen Doors

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here