Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Interior window color

Posted by mrsfireman (My Page) on
Thu, May 1, 14 at 19:15

I am not sure how to word this question correctly so I'll just ask:)

I'm wanting red framed windows and can only seem to come across windows that are colored only on the outside frame. All interiors are either white or wood. Does anyone know of any specific brands that offer the same color on both the inside and out side? I like the windows that have grids all over.

Thanks in advance! I hope the way I worded things makes sense, I'm not well versed in window speak yet.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Interior window color

Don't know if anyone will offer a stock finish in a red interior, but wood, fiberglass, or a vinyl or composite with paintable/stainable interior laminate could be painted red. What window material are you looking for ?

o

Kolbe windows offers a prefinish interior in red but it's very expensive and when it comes to any brand it's probably more cost effective to have a painter paint the window. But the option is there.

o

+1

Probably cheapest route (maybe best performing too) would be vinyl with a paintable interior.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here