Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plantation Shutters and Windows w/Outside Grilles

Posted by gam51 (My Page) on
Sun, May 2, 10 at 18:14

Does anyone have an exterior pic they can post of their windows that have outside grilles with plantation shutters. I am replacing windows and would really like to get ones with outside grills in the top portion but I also want to have plantation shutters put on the inside. When driving around and looking at windows, I see alot of windows with the grilles between the glass and plantation shutters and it seems they compete against each other. Will that be the case with the outside grilles that seem to be more predominant? Any help anyone can give me will be appreciated!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plantation Shutters and Windows w/Outside Grilles

We just placed the order for Marvin windows - it'll be several weeks before installation. We ordered grilles on the outside of the glass - interior and exterior - and the spacing of the grilles was planned to complement our plantation shutters.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here