Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
screen window within a door??

Posted by daisy_dew (My Page) on
Mon, May 24, 10 at 15:33

I know i've seen these things before (but i don't remember if it was in US, or Europe or South America...) but i am looking for a door that has a smaller door with in.

Or, in other words, the smaller door, (actually a glass window/panel) opens up revealing a screen, while keeping the main part of the door closed. So, imagine a regular glass paneled door, only the a glass panel itself would have hinges and a knob, that you could open up to allow a breeze, but the main part of the door would be closed.

Does anyone else know what i am describing? And what the name is for that type of door, or where i could get one?

I currently have a regular glass panel door that over looks a terrace but would love to be able to have a door which allows me to open it up to let the breeze in --but keep the bugs out!!! And, i don't really want to install a screendoor....

Any information would be greately appreciated.

Thank you so much,
Daisy

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here