Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone ever use Amerimax Windows?

Posted by drjb101 (My Page) on
Mon, May 14, 07 at 11:14

I live in the bay area and getting ready to do a home remodel and pricing out windows. I am trying to evaluate multiple window companies so that I don't get stuck with the known brands of Anderson and Milgrad if there is someone that offers similar products, price and quality. I want to make sure I evaluate a number of mfg and not just settle for the hot names.

We had a guy here in the SF Bay Area show us the Amerimax windows and it seems to have the same general charateristics as the more known brands but I thought I would check if anyone has heard of these windows.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Amerimax Vinyl Windows

Amerimax is a great vinyl window. We have 22 Amerimax in our house. We had them installed around 6 years ago and no problems so far. We got the dark green painted frames with white on the inside and love them. The paint has really lasted. I liked how the Amerimax windows came night locks and even sightline. I shopped for windows for about a month and decided that Amerimax was the best window for me. I looked at Milgards - didnt like the single strength glass, Anlins and Atriums - didnt like the warranty for either window, and also California Deluxe Windows,a great window but not for $900 a opening. Amerimax has a good warranty and is affordable. Would recommend the Amerimax to anyone looking for a very good window at a good price.

o
amerimax vinyl replacement windows

I got Amerimax vinyl windows about 5 years ago installed in my house in Los Angeles and couldnt be happier. I didnt get the colored ones just the white color. The Amerimax windows are very energy efficient and makes the house less drafty. The Amerimax windows have made a real difference. I chose Amerimax windows because of the quality and workmanship. The salesman said Amerimax was the best vinyl window on the market. I knew nothing about windows before getting some estimates. I did my homework and liked the company that put them in. I recommend Amerimax vinyl windows to my friends and people at work.

o
RE: Anyone ever use Amerimax Windows?

I got Amerimax vinyl windows installed in my home 3 months ago and couldn't be happier. Very nice windows that were worth every penny. Would recommend them to anyone wanting good quality vinyl windows. Shop around the price on Amerimax windows is different from each deal. I found out about these windows reading about different windows available. I saw this post and contacted Bryan. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. I am glad I found this forum it really helped me get educated on vinyl windows. Some of the salesman really are pushy.

o

I bought Amerimax windows about 4 years ago. After the windows were installed my energy bills were over 30% cheaper. Only problem is that the company that I had put them in is now out of business. Called Amerimax and they still came out and fixed one of the windows that had broken. Amerimax stood behind their product. Would buy Amerimax again.

o

Amerimax is a high end vinyl window.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here