Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anderson or Pella Composites?

Posted by wheely_boy (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 8, 11 at 18:35

Any opinions, bad or good, on either of these window types?

Both are very similar in price; looking for some other data points.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anderson or Pella Composites?

Mixed bag on both, in my opinion the lesser of the 2 evils would be the Anderson. Without know any other details no one will be able to answer your question more thoroughly.

o

I'd go with the Marvin Infinity before I'd consider anything from Pella or Andersen.

o

Marvin would be my choice as well.

o

We wanted to go with Marvin Integrity all Ultrex but we couldn't justify the cost differences.

Anderson 100's $21k
Marvin Integrity $37K

We decided to go with Anderson 100's - we didn't want to go all vinyl and need a darker outside finish.

The 100's look like nice windows to me...and though they aren't the same quality as the Marvins they use the same hardware and do meet our energy requirements also.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here