Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
InterState True View Windows Any Good?

Posted by gabeanster (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 11, 10 at 15:52

Is any one familiar with Interstate True View 6300 or 6000 series windows?

After meeting with 6 contractors, we finally found someone we think will do a good job but he is recommending the Interstate True View windows. They look fine but so did every other window we looked at. After each contractor left, we looked up the window manufacturer that they were recommending and found that the window was junk.

I cant seem to find any information about the Interstate windows though.

Any thoughts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: InterState True View Windows Any Good?

i am not a big fan of interstate. depending on your area i would look into Okna, Gorell, or sunrise vanguard. i pick them because i think they are fabulous windows that also have great customer service. you can probably google dealers in your area unless you are in alaska.
i am not saying interstate is a very bad window,i just think for the money you could do much better and this is something you only want to do once.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here