Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beih

Screens of Pella patio door don't work? What am I going to do?

Beih
12 years ago

We bought 4 Palla pation doors with 4 screens last Oct. We hired another professional company to install them last Oct. There are 1/4 inches gap between the screen frame and the main door frame, a lot of bugs come inside from the gaps.

We called Pella right away after the installation, a Pella inspector came over and told us the sizes of the screens are not correct. He wanted us to be patient. 6 months passed, no reply has been received from them since last Oct 18.

I called them 3 week ago. A lot of unhappy stories happened here. They refused to take my calls. The phone representative transfered me to their voice mail. I left tons of messages and none reply was received.

Until I called the supervior, another Pella inspector came over yesterday. He said he just received the report documents from the previous inspector in Oct and that is why the reply is delayed. He said the sizes are correct, the reason is installations . Pella are not going to responsible for it. I don't trust him. He is lying.

Summer is coming. The bugs are keep on coming inside. We have bug bites all over arms and legs now. I also tried Raid but it almost killed me. We have spent over $4K on changing doors, but we can not open the glass door now.

We are planning to sue them? Could anyone let me know how to sue them without much costs? Any suggestions are appreciated. please email me: bei_huang@yahoo.com

Comment (1)