Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bushda76_gw

MGM Southern Rose Windows

bushda76
11 years ago

Anyone use these windows in their new construction and have any feedback?

Many Thanks!

Comments (12)

• HomeSealed
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Have not had the opportunity, nor do I see them mentioned often.. I'd check out the thermal and structural performance ratings, and search for reviews ;).

• cobbyw
    9 years ago

My husband is a contractor. We are building a home at the beach and also have a budget. His friend at the lumber store recommended MGM. We are going to give them a shot at our bid.

• toddinmn
    9 years ago

Me and all my neighbors put'm in and by golly if we are not all amazed we got a good window so cheap.It was too good to be true.

• PRO
    Windows on Washington Ltd
    9 years ago

Zinger for Todd.

2 points.

• Will Potter
    6 years ago

We have several that should of never passed quality control if there is any

• Will Potter
    6 years ago

I needed to make an apology to MGM on this because I posted this before I took any action. I was frustrated because I had already installed them. MGM admitted that they were at fault and they are rushing out replacements. Thanks to MGM for standing behind their product

• PRO
    6 years ago

Thanks for the feedback and that is all you can expect from them. Mess ups slip through the cracks from time to time, fixing them is all you can ask for.

• Russ Hightower
    3 years ago

How much do these mgm southern rose windows cost?

• beth slaton
    3 years ago

Don't buy them. They are junk. I had them professionally installed in my home and business. Poor seals . Fogged up. Totally disgusted with this product!

• Bill Holm
    last year

Don't buy window made by MGM Industries. They don't stand behind their products.

They claim “Our windows have twice the product life-cycle of the average wood, aluminum-clad wood, or vinyl-clad wood windows.” Well the “average” must be pretty short because the failure rate of windows produced by MGM is all over social media. Everyone has product problems from time-to-time. If you speak with the distributors and retailers of MGM windows (Sienna, Southern Rose, etc.) and I suggest that you do, you will find that MGM Industries has had their share of problems. Glass failures, seal failures, whole house full of window that leak or have bad glass seals. This is well known to the trades. Problem is that MGM does not honor their warranty, or return calls asking for assistance. Don’t buy these products. Find a window supplier with a history of standing behind what they sell. MGM Industries does not.

• PRO
    last year
    last modified: last year

Are you the original purchaser? What is their basis to reject a warranty claim?