Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
levolor cordless blinds

Posted by bgmth (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 5, 10 at 10:46

I installed LEVOLOR CORDLESS blinds last June 2009, in my kitchen. The other day I found the small, braided cord was frayed and snapped in two on one side at the top. It is under warranty but I have to ship it to them AT MY EXPENSE to get it fixed!! I won't be buying these type blinds again. Anyone else have any comments or info about these blinds??

BBMDIL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: levolor cordless blinds

Where did you buy the blinds? Unless you bought them directly from Levolor, you can usually get the company you bought them from to help you take care of the shipping expenses. Levolor is a great brand and I highly recommend their products - it really is unusual for them to send out defective stuff. That said, I had the same thing happen with some hunter douglas blinds that I bought online last year. It turned out to be a fluke defect & the company I bought from took care of the item exchange. Hope that helps!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here