Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
leaded glass casement windows

Posted by ths13 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 21, 11 at 17:49

I am in the midst of a kitchen renovation. My contractor just pulled out some of my leaded glass casement windows (there will be 7 windows)and was going to toss them in the dumpster. I asked him to hold off a bit. Does anyone know what the market is for leaded glass casement windows- if there is one. I know I bought one in the past, but I'd like an idea of the market for them? thanks in advance

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: leaded glass casement windows

just a suggestion put them on Craigs list. To see if you get any offers. Or put them on CL for " free." I bet they will be gone fast. If you put a curb alert.
I did for an item or two and they were gone in short order. I immediately removed the ad when item was gone from my curb. BE sure to put in your address. not a phone number. I also said not to ask me questions just take the item if wanted or needed...
Just a suggestion
Jean

o
RE: leaded glass casement windows

thanks good ideas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here