Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sunrise Sliding Glass Door

Posted by clhonu05 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 26, 13 at 16:23

Hello - I'm mostly a lurker here but wanted to share my recent experience shopping for a new sliding patio door. I'm a bit of a research fanatic and visit these forums quite often to get advice on various home projects.

I discovered last fall that my junk builder grade all aluminum sliding patio door had been leaking water through the frame causing wood rot and a nice place for some carpenter ants to nest.

I found on this forum as well as others that Sunrise was highly recommended so I emailed the company to find a local dealer. After looking at a few doors at the box stores and speaking to the dealer, I decided to purchase the Sunrise.

I had the door installed recently and the local dealer's installers were first class. We couldn't be happier with the quality of the door and to have all the damage repaired.

I just wanted to share my experience for anyone else considering this door and thank the members of this forum for sharing their experiences which helped me decide what to buy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunrise Sliding Glass Door

Nice choice, the Sunrise is very good and should serve you well :)

o
RE: Sunrise Sliding Glass Door

Great feedback and choice.

Post up some pictures if you get a chance.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here