Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Marvin Clad Casemaster vs Ultimate

Posted by Judyy (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 18, 11 at 0:15

Does anyone know the difference between Clad casemaster versus Clad Ultimate?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Marvin Clad Casemaster vs Ultimate

First of all, casemaster is no longer manufactured. It was discontinued in late June. It was a very good window that Marvin had started manufacturing in the 90's with many changes and refinements until it's discontinuation.
The Ultimate casement is an entirely new window that was introduced about a year and a half ago. There are twenty different variations with features such as a 3 1/4" jamb replacement frame, 4 9/16" jamb with extensions for new construction, crank out, push out, French, venting picture etc.
Among other things, one of the most innovative features is the hardware. Whether it is the crank or the push out, the window can be manufactured up to a 40" x 92" or a 36" x 96" single casement with a "wash mode" that allows the sash with an easy release function to pivot 140 degrees to clean the outside of the glass from the interior.
It is high performance window tested to a Design Pressure 50 rating and most mulled windows are also certified.
My suggestion would be to go to a local showroom and view it for your self.I hope I answered your question. Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here