Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aleccc

Badly need advise on picking the right window

Aleccc
10 years ago

I'm building a house and have spent a lot of time researching different window companies. Finally, I've decided to go with Andersen 400. All windows have their pluses and minuses and Andersen 400 seemed like a reasonable choice. I came pretty close to actually ordering the windows when I realized that might have an issue with colors. I want to have sandtone color on the outside, and white on the inside with colonial grills, sandtone on the outside and white on the inside as well. Andersen 400 comes with sash that has the same color on both exterior and interior which means that I would end up with a beautiful window on the outside of the house, and on the inside I would have sandtone sash, white grills and the rest of the window would be white as well. I don't necessarily need sandtone color on the outside, but I don't want white and sandtone seems to be the next lightest color available. Does this mean that I would have to go to a different company? I really don't want to go with Pella, so it's either Marvin Intergrity or Andersen A-series which means spending at least 5k extra just to be able to paint the sash on the inside?
Please, help

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County