Return to the Windows Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone used Cascade brand windows?

Posted by idahogal (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 4, 07 at 1:35

They are out of Spokane, WA. The prices seem really competetive. Anyone tried them? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone used Cascade brand windows?

We just replaced windows with Cascade and chose them over Jeldwen and Pella. They were less money than Home Depot or Lowes and far better windows. I LOVE them. However, we bought the vinyl and got the almond color - they almost have a greenish tint to them. My DH and I argued over the white vs. almond (he won). They look beautiful from the outside, but I'm having to do a bit of redecorating to blend the interior colors which I hadn't fully thought through. As far as quality, looks, energy efficiency - I couldn't be more pleased!

o

I have them for my new house. They had to build my bay window not once, Not Twice, *NOT* THREEEEEEEEE TIMES BUT GET THIS ... FOUR TIMES!!!!!! They built the same damn window wrong 3 times. $1200 window X 3 = 3600$. I wonder how they make any money. Anyways my poor bay window still hasn't been installed due to the delays because of the initial screw ups. I was originally going to go with Certainteed. Now I am smacking my self in the head. DOH! I am such an idiot!

o

Well Certainteed in California is now Ply Gem Windows. I would recommend Ply Gem Windows Pro 100 or Premium lines but thats it. Cascade Windows makes a low priced window with no labor warranty for the window. Both window are mid-level at best if not low end in my opinion.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Windows Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here