SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
taigen_gw

August garden wedding

taigen_gw
18 years ago

Hi everyone, I've been a member of garden web for some time but didn't realize there was a wedding forum until a friend from another site told me about you all.

Our daughter got engaged in Nov and they have chosen Aug for the date....we have a pretty and good sized back yard with two ponds and they would like to have a "garden wedding" there. I'm looking for any and all advice.

We went yesterday to "look" at dresses and ended up buying one. It was regular $600. and it was on the sales rack for $149. We couldn't pass it up, it fits her beautifully apart from the straps need to be shortened slightly and depending on shoes it may/may not need to be hemmed. No train, just a small flow out.

She found a beautiful tiara to go with it but it also cost 149. and there was no way we were going to pay that so the search is now on to find "it" at a lower price. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. We've been searching everywhere for it.

I am making most of the things needed but would love to hear any ideas or suggestions. I already hit the stores for the white lights:)

Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm sure I will be back here frequently. If you would like to see the gardens go to http://bevsplace.ca/

Comments (7)