Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Barbados wedding planned for june

Posted by crazy4cacti (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 29, 06 at 8:08

Hi All,
I am getting married in June of 07 in Barbados, on the beach, just my girlfriend and I, and I want to make absolutely every moment of our wedding day romantic. From sunrise to sunset. I have some ideas but am open to here more. Thanks ahead of time,
Art

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Barbados wedding planned for june

A lovely sentiment, but don't forget to keep up the romance after the wedding. Too many couples focus so much on a perfect wedding day that everything afterwards is a let down and the marriage doesn't last.

o

Well if you'd wait a few months we could have met up! lol My FH and I are getting married there in December 2007! :)

Are you taking a cruise ship through or just flying in? We're going on a cruise, and the ship has a wedding coordinator that has been great! The ships offer excursions and also have great ideas for ways to occupy your time while at the destinations, several of them sound really fun and romantic at the same time.

o

We are flying in for 10 days. Staying in the St. James area at the Tamarind cove resort. Western shores so the sunsets should be fantastic. Things are coming together and it should be quite memorable. But would really like to hear suggestions from some ladies as to what they find romantic and or romantic happenings they have experienced. Have thought about nothin else but our upcoming day. Thanks and good luck to you on your day in Barbados. Where will your ceremony take place?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here