SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sunnydj_gw

Manners at rehearsal and at Wedding......

SunnyDJ
10 years ago

Here I go again, last year it seemed I was complaining about kids in weddings, now it's manners....I am the coordinator at our church and I'm beginning to think I've seen it all.....Along with the kids, I've had the groomsmen get out of their bus In front of the church, carrying beer bottles..They they stood and drank...Guess who gathered the bottles out of the bushes...Well, this same group had another wedding last Sat....Once again, the men got off the bus with a cooler..I was ready and told them if there was anything that didn't belong in church to just take it back to the bus! We had rehearsal and then at the wedding, they forgot half of what they were to do, to the point of not going to light the unity candle...After the wedding, this huge and I mean huge wedding party came back into the church for pictures...At one point, they made so much noise, our priest came and had to remind them where they were and had to ask the photographer to please not stand on the pew.....This behavior wouldn't go any other time, why would they think it was OK for a wedding......I have 2 more weddings in the next couple of weeks and I'm hoping and praying I have no problems....My advice, ELOPE!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler