Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Towel Wedding Cake

Posted by lgiorgi (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 26, 07 at 7:28

Here is a cake I made for my daughter for her shower.
Lynn's towel cake!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Towel Wedding Cake

Wow. Very pretty. You did a great job!

o

That is incredible! You are really clever and talented. I am sure your guests were delighted and your daughter thrilled.

o

GORGEOUS!

o

Clever!

o

that is really pretty...can you give directions on how you made it??? It's made out of towels...like bath towels...right???

TIA,
Crystal

o

Livnlife I will be glad to. My daughter is getting married tomorrow so I will try to send them in a day or two. It really is easy. Roll a few towels and deforate. I will show you.

o

Thank you for responding!
I will look forward to the instructions.
I hope the wedding went well and you all had a good time!
My daughters wedding is in March and I cant believe how stressed I am over all the planning! It's really not like me! So much to do...it's overwhelming!
How did it all go for you???

Crystal

o

I was so stressed. There was so much to do at the house before the wedding with the girls dressing here, the hair and makeup people, trying to set up a snack in the am for the hair and makeup people and then I had wraps made and salads for the girls to eat before the wedding It was at three so I had to give them something to eat. I just ran out of time. My hair was not done and the photographer said hurry get your dress on....Boy I thought I was going to lose it. In the end everything that mattered was great. Just seeing my daughter being so happy and so in love made me feel sentimental all day. She is my last daughter to get married. I had three. Now the empty nest syndrome. I am going to send the link for the cake. Later on today. OK? Did you get your dress? I just posted mine with my daughters this morning. You can see it.

o

Use this site to get some ideas. You can decorate anyway you like. I made mine brown and cream because they were my daughters colors for the wedding, Wrapping it in tule with a large ribbon on top looks great. I also picked up an inexpensive bride and groom for the top of the cake.

Here is a link that might be useful: towel cake

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here