Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Engravable Wedding Guestbook

Posted by jbkidd (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 18, 06 at 14:06

Has anyone ever done this. Apparently you get a siver tray and engraving pen and when guests come in they sign the tray with the engraving pen.

I wonder if it is difficult to do??

Would appreciate some imput

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Engravable Wedding Guestbook

Sorry, can't help you. Never heard of such a thing. NancyLouise

o
RE: Engravable Wedding Guestbook

I have heard of it, but I understand that it isn't that easy to use an engraving tool and use it correctly so that the words don't look like scratches.

Something else that brides are doing is going to a paint-your-own ceramics store and getting a large plate. Guests sign it, then the bride has a coating applied and the plate fired.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here