SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pondgal_gw

I went to the most unique wedding last week.

pondgal
19 years ago

We went to the most unique wedding last week. The couple had met at a gun club, and they are both archery hunters. So they got married in a tree stand in the woods, at the gun club.

The grooms attire was a camoflauge vest, and pants, with a white shirt, and camo bow tie.

The bride wore a gown of camo material with a simple white veil with autum leaves on it.

The groomsmen had white shirts, camo boxties, with camo cumberbunds, and khaki pants.

The ringbearer was their Golden Retriever who had a camo vest on.

The flower girl (only 17 months old) had on a little sundress made out of camo with a camo hat, and carried a basket of acorns. She was sooooo precious.

The reception was an inside pig roast. The pig was roasted outside of course, and they had all the fixings for a picnic type reception.

The attire for the guests. Whatever you wanted. Most wore just Tshirts, jeans/shorts/ tennis shoes.

The cake was 5 single cakes, with the middle one raised. They were a camo green with the middle one having a pair of deer for a topper. The stands were ceramic type deer antlers, she found in a catalog.

The napkin rings were made from toiet tubes, decorated with tissue paper, and silk autum leaves. BEAUTIFUL!!!

I tell you we had more fun at this wedding then we did our own dd's 9 months ago. LOL Totally informal LOVED it. Almost makes me want to get married again. :-)

I'd post a pic,but don't know how to?

Comments (3)