SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
icaris

help me if you can please!

icaris
14 years ago

hello everyone, again im back with words of questions.

ill make this simple and sweet. before you judge me again, please understand where im coming from. we all are only human after all. now for sometime my marriage has been pretty crappy,everything is always my fault, unhappiness lies within this marriage, and seems to be unescapable. my stress is so high, ive been told from my dr. that im liable to have a stroke. (at this time it might not be a bad idea) but anyway. i feel alone. i feel tired, i feel that i can no longer fight this battle that i will never win anyways., i have so much more to say, but to make a long story short, tell me please if im wrong, or what i should do.

there is this woman at work. we have talked many times, and became close as friends., yes there is a mutual attraction between us, but its more of a physical thing. now a couple of times we have had a time period of aloneness for a few mins. we both just kinda made an advance upon each other. (nothing to serious) we just kissed. thats all the further it has gone. since then, i feel so much more happier, care free, yes i know it was because of the kiss. but my question is this woman filled a void i have been having for so many years, it made me feel like im not dead, as if my life isn't a waste of time. also brought upon me that it seemed like im still actractive. now i still do love my wife, (although others after reading this think different) and i still question about divorce, but im not sure about it yet.

this woman at work is married too. we both know this is more of a friends with benefits type of action. so heres the question. do i try to make my marriage work, (even though its probably a waste of time) and still keep this hidden relationship, (which i explained how i feel about it.) or do i end the hidden relationship, and go back to feeling miserable? this probably is a simple answer for all those who are addiment about their marriage, but i would also appreciate comments from both men, and women. i want to know what im doing isn't the first time for anyone this has hapend, and what do i do about it. neither one of us (the secret woman) wants to divorce our spouses but just want some fun in our lives that has been missing for so long. please help me. im lost and confused, and i honestly don't know what is right and what is wrong anymore. i like being happy, but i know for all those women reading this now are saying "you can't have your cake and eat too" its iether one or the other. but please be nice to me about it. and please be honest with an open mind too.

thank you for reading this and understanding.

all comments are appreciated.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH