SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
morrisonsmymuse

did everyone miss me?

morrisonsMYmuse
19 years ago

hey, i know i haven't been here in about three months but everything has been so hectic this summer that i have barely had time to breathe....but i'm back and i need everyone's help once again....

we have about a hundred guests comming in september for our wedding and we have nowhere to put them. most of my family lives within driving distance but all of his family is flying down for the wedding. we live in a small town and there aren't many hotels around. we do have a nice resort nearby but it costs about two hundred dollars a night to stay there so i don't think that anyone has the money for that. there was a new hotel recently built in the next town over and i think it looks nice (i haven't been there to check it out yet) but my fiance dosen't agree with me and thinks that we should find some other place for them to stay.... i'm trying to be patient with him and compromise but things are getting difficult. i think we should just go ahead and book a block of rooms at the new hotel but he thinks we should keep looking and i know we're not going to find anything else that's affordable.....any ideas?

Comments (4)