Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Highlight of our Honeymoon (pic)

Posted by Penny_Sav (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 5, 04 at 21:39

Don't worry, it's a G rated photo! LOL
My "husband" knowing how much I love dolphins, wanted to take me to Discovery Cove to swim with the dolphins. I can now die a happy bride! I had the time of my life!
Penny

Getting a BIG kiss!

Riding on the dolphin!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Highlight of our Honeymoon (pic)

Wow Penny! What amazing pictures. Did your husband take them? It looks like he would have made a great photographer (had he not already been a key member of the wedding party).

It seems like the perfect honeymoon to me. I'm so jealous ;0)

o

Sunshine,
My husband did not take the photos, he was in the lagoon swimming too. They don't allow you to carry cameras in for the swim. The dolphins will try to eat them.
While you are in the lagoon swimming with the dolphins, there is a photographer and videographer taking lots of pictures. An added expense at the end is buying the video tape, and the photo cd. Seeing how it was a once in a life-time deal, I had to have both! LOL
Glad you enjoyed the photos.
Penny

o

Lol, Penny, I remember when we went to Universal Studios my brother was in a mock episode of Star Trek (he was a kling on) and he bought the video tape and all other related parafanalia (that word just looks wrong - sp). But you can't afford not to get them. Having pictures like that makes it well worth the expense in my eyes.

o

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Here is a link that might be useful: FAQ Video

o

Oh my husband and I went to discovery cove this past sept. It was AWESOME! I bragged to everyone about it! We just loved it!
those are great pics!
-renee

o

I have always wanted to do that also. That is soooo cool Penny. I can see why it was a highlight of your trip. Lucky girl!

o

Thanks for sharing those pictures, Penny! You look so cute and happy. I'd love to try a dolphin swim someday.

o

those are beautiful pics and it looks like you had wonderful time. cngrats and best of luck for your life together with your new husband...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here