Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Say Yes to the Dress

Posted by babywearer (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 10, 08 at 19:09

How do u guys go abouts finding a wedding dress? Just go around your city and check out the different wedding gown stores?

Have you guys seen that show called 'Say Yes to the Dress' on TLC? About this bridal store helping women find their perfect dress, and all the hurdles they have to go through. It's interesting to see the different styles that we like in a wedding dress! If you guys are interested, it might help you with ideas!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Say Yes to the Dress

Sweet pea, this is not spam. She is not advertising her product. She is simply asking how to go about buying a dress.

Look through tons of dress websites, decide on a style you really like, then hit the stores. It took about a month of shopping before I found my dream dress. It was a sample that fit like a glove, no alterations were necessary (except to cut the train off, I wanted a sweep, not a cathedral) and the dress was $200. I was prepared to spend more, but I found the right one.

Good luck in your search, and have fun shopping!

o
RE: Say Yes to the Dress

I started by trying on regular party dresses, and looking at necklines I thought were flattering, or bows, or sleeves, etc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here