SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oshkoshbride

Oleg Cassini

OshkoshBride
19 years ago

Is anyone wearing or know of anyone wearing the Oleg Cassini dress style 8493 from David's Bridal? This is my dress and I think it is so pretty...it is very simple and plain on the website and and on the hanger. I would have passed it by had my mom not insisted I try it on and we knew it was the one right away.

I have been to many dress website forums looking for my dress twin...

Here is a link that might be useful: my dress

Comments (10)

• gellchom
    19 years ago

I don't know anyone who is wearing it, but I wanted to tell you I think it is EXQUISITE! Excellent choice.

• OshkoshBride
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Thank you Gellchom! I mentioned in another post what I am doing to alter the dress...I am so eager to get it done NOW, but the wedding is in May 2005.

• sunshine4376
    19 years ago

Ohskosh, do you go to the message boards at wedding channel?

• OshkoshBride
    Original Author
    19 years ago

I've looked at that website, but never posted that I can recall. Why do you ask?

• sunshine4376
    19 years ago

I ask because you used the term dress twin. People on the message boards there will call each other "date twin", "dress twin", "colour twin"...I just wondered ;0)

PS, I'm sure you could find a dress twin in the message boards there.

• OshkoshBride
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Yep, I guess that is where I heard the term. But I can't find one! I guess that means I am special...lol

• sunshine4376
    19 years ago

That's okay, I haven't found a dress twin either ;0)

• OshkoshBride
    Original Author
    19 years ago

I have seen your dress style, maybe the exact same thing over on the Knot boards. A lot of the girls are going with the strapless and corset back. I envy those of you with perfect little bodies to pull that off.
    Is yours a Maggie?

• sunshine4376
    19 years ago

Yup, it's a Maggie. I don't really have a perfect little body, but I do have a tiny little top half. I don't have much of a waist (I'm more of the straight as a board type) but the Maggie corset gives me a waist. Have I mentioned that I love it? ;0)

• OshkoshBride
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Your dress looks like is was made for just you! I can't wait to see pictures of the big day...