Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
We're Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Penny_Sav (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 20, 04 at 17:09

Hi gang! So much to catch up on!

Te ceremony was beautiful. The decorations turned out perfect, not too gaudy, not understated. I think the church was lovely!

My dress was a HIT! It was PINK for those of you who may not know. I would not allow mom to see me in it until I was fully dressed. She beamed when she saw it, and told me how beautiful I was! AW! I thought she'd fuss that it was pink. But, everyone complimented my decision, how "bold you are to be so non-traditional."

We did the Hands of the Bride and Groom Ceremony. Everyone thought it was very touching.

My cousin palyed organ, and her daughter sang. Even the groomsman was wiping away the tears when she finsihed singing "From This Moment on" during the unity candle lighting. Speaking of which, we almost couldn't get the darn thing to light! And when everything was over with, the tapers the mothers lit were all melted down to stubs! Thanks goodness the ceremony ended when it did!

The photographer almost didn't show up! ARGH! So, if my friends had not had cameras in the bridal room, we would not have gotten any photos! But, it all turned out well.

The reception was awesome, the food was the best wedding food I had ever had! Everyone enjoyed themselves.

So much to report. I am anxiously waiting for SOMEONE to send us some pictures!

Penny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: We're Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Penny! So glad to hear everything went well and you enjoyed yourselves so much.

We played "From this Moment On" during our unity candle too...it's perfect!

Thanks for the report and I can't wait to see pix!

o

Congratulations and welcome home Penny! I thought about you on your wedding day ... it's one of my daughters' birthday too. Can't wait to see the pics and want to hear all about everything. I know you were gorgeous in your PINK wedding gown!! :)

o

Congrats! Glad to hear it all went so well!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here