Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need your clever ideas for theme...

Posted by Glitter53 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 15, 04 at 16:53

I'm just racking my brain thinking of a favor for our DD's shower that has the theme of banking or money (they're both Advisors)...I can't find any little banks that are reasonable priced, and I know you all have great imaginations, so please help? Thanks ever so!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need your clever ideas for theme...

How about those chocolate coins (wrapped in foil to look like coins), wrapped in tulle with a bow....something like that??

o

Too weird, Stephmc...I just saw your "My Page", and clicked on it: we share the same birthday! September 25th! No wonder you were nice enough to email a solution! ;-D Still wish I could fine little piggy banks: then I could tag them with "Banking On Each Other"! hahaha!!

o

That would be really cute. I'm assuming you've checked online? I'll see if I can come across any.

Nice birthday to have isn't it?
Stephanie

o
RE: Need your clever id eas for theme...

Oriental Trading has piggy banks. For some reason, I can't post the link to the variety of piggy banks, but from the page I've attached, in the search field, type in piggy bank and you'll see a few different ones. Maybe the Paint your Own one would be cute.....depending on how many you had. You could paint your little saying on it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Oriental Trading Piggy Banks

o

"Banking on each other" is very cute. At least you didn't say "Withdraw early and lose interest."

o
Scarlett!!

You are so BAD! hahahahaha!!! Let's hope it never comes to that! ;-D

Stephmc...I'll check out that link: yes, September is the most perfect month! It's nice to see our DD getting married in the same month! I'll let you know how it goes...
Thank-you!

o

To find affordable piggy banks, check with an advertising specialties company. They have many items at reasonable prices. You could also have the banks imprinted with the bride and groom's names.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here