Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bachelorette party

Posted by sarahjean (My Page) on
Thu, May 14, 09 at 23:22

I need help planning a bachelorette party. I don't have a huge budget, and the bride is not looking for anything crazy. No strippers or alchohol. Just a fun time together. Any suggestions for games or locations etc. would be VERY much appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bachelorette party

You could do something like miniature golf or bowling. You could do something the tourists do in your area. Going to an amusment park could be fun. If you'd rather stay home, create a home spa or have a pajama party.

o
RE: Bachelorette party

I like duckie's idea of tourist attractions, too. Choose something the bride likes: one of duckie's suggestsion, an art or natural history museum, planetarium, aquarium, botanical gardens -- whatever is available.

A picnic in a park or at the zoo would be lovely and inexpensive. Make sure to have a contingency plan in case of rain if there is no shelter.

Do you think she would like something like a pottery workshop or a belly dancing class? That can get pricey, though.

If the bride has a favorite charity or volunteers somewhere, I think it would mean a lot to her (and be fun) if the group does a volunteer project for her favorite cause. You'll have fun doing it, and then you could go for ice cream or something.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here