Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How do I decorate an arbor with tolle?

Posted by brittsgrams (deetees@netzero.net) on
Tue, May 22, 07 at 16:37

I have a 9 foot arbor with 2 foot roses at each foot (there are 3). I want to drop the tolle from the top and bring it down but keep it out of the roses and also keep the largest opening open as that is where the minister and we will be standing. It is also in the sun (date 6/9/07) and wondered if a colored tolle would help with that. Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks, Brittsgrams

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How do I decorate an arbor with tolle?

How deep is the arbor? Most of them that I have seen are only about 15 to 18 inches deep, so the tulle fills it fairly well if you use the 72 inch wide type and not the very narrow tulle. However, you may not have the wide type in the U.K.

o
RE: How do I decorate an arbor with tolle?

Hi Congrats!

Hope this helps with ideas. It looks like they tucked it in and out along the sides going up and over the arch.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here