SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bsniffles

I need suggestions

bsniffles
17 years ago

Hello everyone. I need some suggestions. During the ceremony, i am going to present my mom and grandmother w/a carnation. I also would like to do the same for 3 very special friends. I'm not going to make any speeches, just turn and give them one, as a surprise. Any ideas on how to do this? Is giving flowers to 5 people too much? I definately want to somehow recognize these 5 people during my ceremony, but didn't know what else to do other than the flowers. Also, since it's an outdoor ceremony i was thinking of having the guest book at the reception instead of the ceremony.it's a small ceremony, w/only about 20 or so people, so i wanted to have them use a whole page per person, verses just writing their name and thats it. Like maybe writing a short memory or advice, something more personal than a name. how do i go about asking them to do this instead of just a name? i tried to make up a short poem asking this but can't come up w/anything funny or neat. any ideas would be helpful. Thanks guys!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz