Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cute wedding bubble bottles

Posted by Scarlett2001 (My Page) on
Wed, May 26, 04 at 12:56

Oriental Trading Company has some cute wedding bubble bottles - little wedding cakes, intertwined hearts, champagne bottles and other unusual containers. Good price, too. I don't work for them and am not affiliated, just wanted to pass this on as a tip.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cute wedding bubble bottles

We had little champagne bottle and champagne glass bubbles and they were a hit with the guests!

o

For our bubbles at the church, we made them. We bought packs of 25 bubbles at walmart, they were 2/$5. We bought 4 packs, a total of 100 bubbles for $20, printed "Dan and Wendie, May 31, 2003, and something else under that, and put a picture of wedding rings, wrapped the bubbles in white and purple tulle, and tied a ribbon around the edge, so you were still able to open it, they turned out great!

o

Any problems with the bubble-gunk marking up gowns? I purchased them, but am hesitant about using them. Also, I thought I'd place them in a basket so that people exiting the church could take one, should they choose to. How did you 'hand them out'? Thanks!

o

We had them on the cake table at the reception AFTER the caterer took the cake out to be cut.

o

They didnot leave a mark, I was worried about that too. We even tested it on fabrics...and when people started walking out of the church, we had them in a basket, and my little cousins handed them out...

o

Thanks, Wendie...I'll do a few test patches on fabrics, too, as formulas may vary...Glad it worked out so nicely for you! ;-)

o

I know from going to previous weddings that the bubbles where always a hit, especially with the younger kids. That is why we are going to have bubbles and bird seeds. Bird seeds is because my fiancee loves birds.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here