Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just ONE Month To Go!

Posted by Penny_Sav (My Page) on
Wed, May 12, 04 at 5:52

The coutdown is on!
Already I can't sleep at night, and I have been dreaming about the wedding. Not nightmares thank God! Just dreams about the ceremony.
To everyone else getting married soon, are the nerves kicking in yet?
I am not nervous in the least, I am just anxious about how we are going to pay for the reception! I celebrate whenever a NO response comes in! LOL
Penny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just ONE Month To Go!

AGHHHHH!!!!

*sigh* I feel better :O

I can't beleive we're down to 1 month... I still have so much to do. My mom keeps reassuring me that we will get everything done, and I know she's right, we always do, but this is SO MUCH BIGGER than any party I've ever thrown before.

Anyway, best wishes to all of you June 12th'ers as well as to everyone else who is getting close!

Remember to relax! (I will definitely be using that jacuzzi bath mat thing and the paraffin foot spa that I got for shower presents!)

-DuckyHead

o

I totally agree with both of you!! OHHH MY GOSH!!!! Penny, you aren't the only one celebrating the "NO" RSVPs!!! LOL!! I think nerves have set in....I'm excited but nervous!! I'm just excited to be getting married to my best friend but nervous that everything goes smooth. More planning this weekend.....

Springbride04

o

I'm sitting here reading this and can remember going through this one year ago. I married June 14, 2003. Wow this year has FLOWN BY! My advice to you brides: take a BIG deep breath, STAY ORGANIZED, and keep as calm as you can. Enjoy every single minute because it'll all be over with before you know it. Have fun!

o

My best wishes to all of you ladies!!!! I can sympathize immensely! Hang in there... it will be fantastic! I got married last week and all I can say is....the planning helps a LOT but in the end it was that 'I pronounce you man and wife' part that made my day!!!

Good luck to you all!

o

From what friends have told me, also try not to get distraught about a few things that did not go exactly as planned. Most of the time the guests are not even aware of these things, so there is no need to worry. So enjoy your day!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here