Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Using Lucky Bamboo as Favors and Center piece?

Posted by sweetjoey (My Page) on
Thu, May 11, 06 at 1:45

Hi everyone!
This is my first post. I was thinking about using mini lucky bamboo arrangments as wedding favors and a large one for the centerpiece. Has anyone tried it? If so, do you have a pic?

Or should I stick with flowers?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Using Lucky Bamboo as Favors and Center piece?

Saw this idea somewhere in this site, reception ideas I think?? Lots of great ideas in there..

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.frugalbride.com/babblingbrides.html

o

Personally, I like the bamboos for the favors but prefer some type of flower arrangement, maybe with bamboo in it, for the tables. Maybe you could do some bamboo arrangements with flowers in them, otherwise it's just too much green.

o

I just received lucky bamboo as a favor at my niece's shower. She had them in slim vases that flared at the bottom and top, filled with tiny glass stones and she had a slim ribbon tied around the center with a tiny rose hot-glued on in lieu of a bow, all in her colors. I felt that it was a very nice favor.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here