SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
autumnbride04

searching for reem acra gown

AUTUMNBRIDE04
19 years ago

HELLO ALL,

Would anyone have information regarding someone selling a Reem Acra wedding gown?

I have fallen in love w/ a gown that is totally out of my budget of ....and totally out of the price range that i wanted to spend for my dress. However, I can not/ have been unable to shake these three dresses out of my head (despite my now 8th bridal boutique visit to several other locations). As a result I have been weighing out my other options....... which has lead me to this single conclusion, that I will have to search HIGH AND LOW for either of these three gowns. I am looking for an champagne/gold /ivory with gold colored ballgown by Reem Acra in the following designs 1. luxury 2. fantasy 3. outstanding. I have already checked out the following sites with hopeful prays: theknot.com, bridalcouture.com, gownsource.com, bridesave.com, ebay.com, yahooauction, etc etc.

Pls help or direct me in the right direction of someone who may be SELLING/OWNS any of the gowns OR know of A BRIDAL STORE that is selling their sample gowns for a value way under the asking price. SIZE 10/12 FROM A WOMEN APPOX 5' 6'' TALL

thank you

Comments (3)