Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rsvp's are arriving already!

Posted by Penny_Sav (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 29, 04 at 20:21

I just mailed out the invites Sunday night. A few locals got mailed out Monday morning as well.
So far, I had one return for not enough postage, it was going to Canada. And I have 7 confirmed yeses!
I'm just shocked that people are actually dropping them right back in the mail!
Penny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rsvp's are arriving already!

You have some classy and considerate friends- can I go to your wedding instead of the one I'm stuck with?
Congratulations!

o

wow. i hope i can expect my rsvp's back that soon! we're sending ours out, i think, next month!

o

Good for them! It's so exciting seeing those rsvp envelopes come back, isn't it? :)

o

I have already gotten a couple back as well!! I think it makes it seem more real!!!

o

I read on another board that you'll get quite a few RSVP's back right away - from people who know for sure they are coming and they don't want to misplace the card. Then it may slack down a little bit because some people just wait until the deadline date. Then of course there will be those that don't respond at all! If you need an accurate count for your caterer or if you are making place cards, you'll probably have to call those people who didn't respond. Some people are just not big on ettiquette I guess!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here