SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marie26_gw

an idea i have

marie26
19 years ago

I am writing on my moms name. I am 25 and getting ,married next may(2006). Already i am going crazy thinking about all that there is to do for the big day. And some people say get a wedding coordinator. Sure if I had an extra 3 grand(which is what it costs in San antonio, where I live)

I had an idea, and please tell me what you think.My biggest problem is having someone the day of my wedding making sure everything goes smoothly. I have friends willing to help, but they are at the wedding enjoying themselves, not there to work. So I thought, why not get other brides in my area who also don't have tons of money together to help look for all their wedding stuff-flowers, cake, decor etc..and we all help eachother finding deals, or asking places for group rates, if we can get them other brides to choose them. Then we all pair up and go to eachothers weddings and act as coordinators-not guests, and when its our turn, they come to our wedding. So we cut out the expensive coordinator, and make friends along the way. please tell me what you think or if you kow anyone getting married in San antonio tx next year.

thanks

jennifer

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz