SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldenowner76

BM Dresses

goldenowner76
20 years ago

I am just so frustrated. My wedding is May 22nd and we just now got our BM dresses back. The reason why is because my cousin that is going to be a bridesmaid wanted around and didn't get her dress ordered in time. So when she finally decide that she would do it, after months they weren't able to get her size in for another 12 weeks. Well, proble, the wedding is as that time in 6 weeks. So I had to call up the store and have all the BM dresses changed because of that. They were nice about it and let me just switch them all out to match one that they could get in for her. So I went ahead an ordered hers while I had them on the phone and had them charge it to my credit card. No only did I have to order it, but I just went this past weekend to pick it up. So I contacted her to let her know that it had come in and if she could meet me half way with it. She lives about 2 hours from me. No she couldn't do that, I would have to mail it..now she doesn't want to get it altered..knowing the dress is going to be too long and she won't even mention paying me..this has been nothing but a headache with her. I could understand if she is short of money, but she is one that doesn't lke to spend her money..her mother usually pays for everything for her eventhough she lives on her own. Is there a tactful way to go about suggesting that she needs to pay for her dress. I mean all the others paid for their dresses and paid within a few days from us getting them.. What should I do?

Comments (4)