SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
black_thumb

Month of Planner and Planning Books

black-thumb
11 years ago

I just wanted to pick everyone's brain before I go with my girlfriend to visit planners and to buy a planning book. She plans to do all the planning herself and just hire a DOC about a month before the wedding to handle the day of stuff. So really what I need are some reviews and opinions on those who have already been down this road or in the middle of the road right now. For the planner what are some of the things /they did or you would have liked your planner to take care of for you one month outside of the wedding? What did they actually do on the wedding day/you would have liked for them to do on your wedding day? For the planner book what are some of the ones you like, what did you like about them, and what did you wish they had that they didn't? Did you make your own binder, what did you include? She is considering making her own binder but would like to also buy a planner book for the wedding info. As her MOH I am trying to get this research done for her so she can make wise choices and not waste time and money on items she wont find helpful or use. I also want to make sure she gets a good DOC for her day but I'm not sure what task they actuallly cover a month out or even what I could possibly ask them to do. Thanks for all the help.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living