SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carolemontilus

bridesmaid dress color dilemma

carolemontilus
10 years ago

I'm in the stage of figuring out the color scheme, dress colors, flower colors, etc. I'm more traditional and want to keep the colors warm and neutral, so I decided on a romantic & elegant
color scheme of Ivory & Champagne, lace, with accents of black (black tuxes, black lettering on the invitations, etc.). I have dubbed it "Classic Regency Vintage" lol. I'm at a loss of what color to have as my bridesmaids dresses though. I don't like bold colors, and I like to keep things soft and natural. I initially wanted lace dresses, something like this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=518979148144476&set=a.190174444358283.37392.118051098237285&type=1&theater but found that they are ridiculously hard to find. And we are all from Michigan..... so pretty pale. I am worried that champagne or blush would just wash everyone out, and I want my ladies to feel beautiful and comfortable in their dresses. Any suggestions? My wedding, of course, isn't till 2014 so I won't be doing dress shopping for a long while. I'm just brainstorming color scheme options that will pull together nicely. Here is a general idea of what I'm going for, but less "extravagant"

Here is a link that might be useful: lace dress

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Closet America
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars133 Reviews
Northern Virginia, Baltimore & DC Metro's Closet Organization Company