Return to the Wedding Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who is paying the bill

Posted by jessiep (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 23, 07 at 19:49

If the bride is paying the bill I bet she would find another way.She should have to pay not the groom or her parents and see how she thinks then.She will love until the divorce and then she forgets the vows she took because she is not seeing that marriage is a 50/50 deal.Just how she felt like a princess for a hour or so and made many people wish they did not have to attend.Yes this is ugly but the truth makes people mad.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who is paying the bill

Say what?

Marriage isn't a fairytale, and it isn't always 50/50. Stuff happens. Sometimes its 75/25 or 90/10. That's the for better or worse part, and why they call marriage a commitment.

If she thought it would be 50/50 all the time, she wasn't prepared to get married. Her mistake for being unrealistic.

o

Who pays for the wedding has nothing to do with the marriage. If the couple isn't mature enough to give and take during their relationship then they shouldn't get married in the first place. I'm not sure if I'm understanding what your post is about jessiep. NancyLouise

o

I don't really understand the point of posting this on a wedding forum. Sounds like you are angry and bitter about something.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wedding Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here