SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19692457

Wedding Dress

User
20 years ago

I posess a never-married in (note I didn't say never worn)Lady Eleanor Cinderella-type wedding dress. It was purchased at David's Bridal about 4 years ago for $600+ but the wedding was cancelled. It is marked size 18 but the bride-to-be was a 14. It comes with a long strapless Valmont bra, 38D. It's been stored in a white garment bag.

{{!gwi}}

The bodice is heavily beaded and the skirt has many layers. The train is quite impressive and banded in a wide satin ribbon. It has been tried on several times and worn for several hours at a mock wedding in the nursing home I work in. There is a a small discolored area on the slip layer that brushes the floor, will probably come out with cleaning.

{{!gwi}}

I've been wrestling with it for 4 years--every time I open my coat closet. It's time for it to go live with a young lady who will love and appreciate it and start a new life of love and happiness.

If you or some young lady you know like the dress and are the size mentioned, please contact me. I'll send it to you for free if you pay the shipping and promise to send me a wedding picture.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida