|PHILADELPHIA® Fat Free 7-Layer Mexican Dip
Prep Time: 10 min
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
MIX cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add seasoning mix; beat until well blended. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
LAYER remaining ingredients over cream cheese mixture; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
SERVE with low fat tortilla chips.
Tips From the Kraft Kitchens:
Special Extra: Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
Diet Exchange: Free
Nutrition (per serving)
|do you think this recipe would be possible without processed cheese, and with homemade taco seasoning mix? i can accept some fat as long as the ingredients are real.|
Return to the Vegetarian Recipe Exchange Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.