Return to the Vegetarian Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Cabbage Soup

Posted by
thughes
(thughes53@juno.com) on
Mon, May 28, 01 at 11:39

Looking for diet cabbage soup. Please let me know of any recipes, it would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Cabbage Soup

I would also like this recipe if anyone has it. The only one I can find has ground beef and bacon in it and that is not what I want.

o
Think I found one

Hey I think I found one, I am sure there are more out there:

6 Large Green Onions
2 Green Peppers
1-2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
1 Bunch Celery
1 Package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1-2 Cubes of Buillion (if desired)
1 head cabbage Cut vegetables into small pieces and cover with water. (V-8 juice and water can be used). Boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce to simmer and continue cooking until vegetables are tender. Season to taste with salt, pepper,parsley, etc. EAT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT ANY TIME OF THE DAY.

o
another one

Here is another recipe I found

Here is a link that might be useful: Crockpot Recipes

o

Thanks Julianne, that's what I was looking for. Teresa

o

The Cabbage soup diet is a radical weight loss diet designed around heavy consumption of a low-calorie cabbage soup over the time of seven days
loving seem
Which is the best cabbage soup diet? They all seem a little different

Here is a link that might be useful: best cabbage soup diet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vegetarian Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here