Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook - AHA
Yield: 12 Tablespoons
1/2 lb. firm tofu, cubed
In a food processor or blender, process the first 5 ingredients just until mixed. With machine stil running, add oil very slowly and then add water. Blend until smooth. Stop machine a few times during processing and scrape the sides. Keeps for up to 3 minths when refrigerated in an airtight container.
1 T. equals: 45 calories…1 gm protein…<1 gm carbohydrate…4 gm fat (<1 gm saturated)…0 cholesterol…50 mg sodium
Return to the Vegetarian Recipe Exchange Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.