Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ancient11

RECIPE: vegtable storage

ancient11
12 years ago

In the summer time you can just go out to the garden and gather your vegetables, bring them and wash them, then juice. Very elegant and simple. However this is wintertime and the garden is almost bare so one must purchase the vegetables and the nearest place to get organic vegetables is 41 miles away (82 mile round-trip) and so I find myself having to buy weekly. The little woman is screaming at me because of the refrigerator space.

I went online and found a vegetables storage set and I thought this would cure most of the space problem by being able to stack these. I got the set and it is very well constructed and has a wonderful locking mechanism but you would be lucky to get six baby carrots in the largest container � absolutely ridiculous, some so small that you couldn't get a mouthful of peanuts in it. I went to my local Walmart and downtown stores (I live in a really, really small town in the middle of no where) but could not find any thing that would work.

If anyone here has any suggestions or thoughts on vegetables storage containers, please help me out. If the little woman is not happy, believe me there is no way I'm going to be happy.

Thank you very much in advance

ancient

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz