Return to the Vegetarian Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Looking for recipe: Veggie Burgers

Posted by
sharon sterle
(ssterle@uslink.net) on
Wed, Jan 16, 02 at 23:56

Does anyone have a recipe for making veggie burgers from scratch with bulgar wheat and chick peas? I had one quite awhile ago, seem to have lost it. Thank you.
Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for recipes for high colestral and diabetics

I am a 47 year old who asked for a blood test at her primary physcian office. Who when I went for the follow-up, test results, reported that I have High Blood Pressure, High Colestral and that my Blood Sugar was up really high.

The Doctor has given me some high blood pressure pills, along with two diabetic pills to see if we can get it under control he also says that I should exercise. My big mistake was Pepsi Colas &` Kool Aid. I usually pick up one of the two before I pick up water. No water. and I know I should have 8 glass of that a day. If I'm going to try to get all of my numbers down I need to know how to eat right for life. Please help I don't want to have to be on diabetic pills all of my life or even colestral pills.

o
RE: LOOKING for: Looking for recipe: Veggie Burgers

Sharon I tried this vege burger mix and i liked it a lot.
http://www.recipesource.com/misc/mixes/00/rec0027.html

Marylin I don't know much about diabetes but I think you are right about drinking more water.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vegetarian Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here